The UNI-REG Board contains an on-board LM2576, a simple switcher step-down voltage regulator. This monolithic IC is designed to provide all active functions for a step-down (buck) switching regulator that drives various loads (up to 3A) with an exceptional line and load regulation.
The UNI-REG Board is ideally suited for any embedded project that requires a power source conversion, i.e., from higher to lower AC (DC) voltages. The unit takes 7-23V AC (or 9-32V DC) as input voltage and offers a steady and stable 5V, 4V, 3.3V, 2.7V or 1.8V DC output. The UNI-REG Board can be used to reduce and stabilize input voltage to the values selected by jumpers. Furthermore, the board comprises of screw terminals to facilitate easy connections. Mounting holes are provided on the corners for easy integration into the final device. All the components used on-board are of high-quality to maintain high-level performance.
- Based on the LM2576 monolithic IC with step-down regulation for 5V, 4V, 3.3V, 2.7V or 1.8V DC output
- Accepts 7-23V AC (or 9-32V DC) input voltages
- Output voltage selection jumper on board
- Up to 3A output current
- 52 kHz fixed frequency internal oscillator
- High efficiency, affordable price
- Screw terminals for input and output lines
- Mounting holes for easy integration into your final device
- Clear silkscreen marking for easy integration
- Compact design, small footprint
- Thermal shutdown and current limit protection
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: LM2576 3A Step-Down Voltage Regulator
The LM2576 is a monolithic integrated circuit with an easy and convenient design of a step-down switching regulator (buck converter). It is capable of driving a 3A load with excellent line and load regulation. It simplifies the power supply design and being a switch-mode power supply, it is highly efficient when compared to three-terminal linear regulators. This regulator features a guaranteed
Uni-Reg Board User Manual
- UNI-REG Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!