U2D-BDM usb2Demon USB to BDM Interface
The Macraigor Systems usb2Demo.
- The U2D-BDM supports PowerPC MPC5xx and MPC8xx processors
- High-speed 480Mb/s USB 2.0 PC Interface (USB v1.1 and USB 3.0 compatible)
- Up to 16-usb2Demons can be connected to a single PC
- JTAG clock rates up to 20MHz
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and Linux
- Can debug up to 255 devices in a single JTAG scan chain
- Flash Programming Software available
The Macraigor Systems usb2Demonis a mid-cost interface used in the design, debug, and programming of microprocessor based embedded systems.
One side of the usb2Demon interfaces to the USB port of a host IBM compatible PC and the other side connects to an OCD (On-Chip Debug) port of the target system. This port may be JTAG, E-JTAG, OnCE, COP, BDM or any of several other types of connections. When connected to a USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port on your PC, the usb2Demon will operate up to Hi-Speed USB rates (480Mb/s).
Flash Programming Software
The usb2Demon has the ability to be licenced to use the Macraigor Systems OCDemon Flash programming software. This allows the usb2Wiggler to program on-board Flash EPROM from any PC with the Macraigor Flash Programming software installed.
- U2D-BDM interface (1)
- USB A->B cable (1)
- Printed Manual (1)