WiFi 4 Click Board
Now easily integrate WiFi communication to your existing or new device with the WiFi 4 Click Board! This simple and compact click board features an intelligent WiFi module, called SPWF01SA, with a single-chip 802.11 b/g/n transceiver. The chip is also integrated with a STM32 32-bit microcontroller and a built-in micro 2.4 GHz ISM band antenna. WiFi 4 click also includes an integrated fully-featured TCP/IP protocol stack with added web server and additional application service capabilities. The on-board module is provided with 1.5 MB of integrated flash memory and 64 KB of RAM. WiFi 4 click uses the MikroBUS UART interface to communicate with the target board microcontroller. It also features 14 additional GPIO pins.
It is designed to use a 3.3V power supply only. WiFi 4 click is ideal for connecting equipment to the Internet, creating smart appliances, wireless data loggers, home automation, etc.
- Based on the SPWF01SA WiFi module
- 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11 b/g/n transceiver
- 32-bit STM32 MCU
- 2.4 GHz ISM band antenna
- 64KB RAM; 1.5MB Flash
- Fully integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- UART communication interface
- Uses a 3.3V power supply only
- Additional GPIO pins
- Additional Ready to Send and Reset pins
- Compact package
- RoHS compliant
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- WiFi 4 Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!