WiFi Plus Click Board
Designed to get rid of wires, the WiFi Plus Click Board is an add-on communication board intended to provide a complete WiFi solution to the users. This click board features a MRF24WB0MA surface mount module.
- Based on the WiFi MRF24WB0MA RF transceiver module
- Also utilises the MCW1001 controller
- Integrated PCB antenna with range up to 400m
- Integrated TCP/IP stack
- Data Rate: 1 and 2 Mbps
- Simple UART communication interface
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n networks
- Designed to use 3.3V power supply only
- Achievable low power consumption
- Temperature range: -40
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: MRF24WB0MA RF Transceiver
MRF24WB0MA is an IEEE 802.11-compliant RF Transceiver with serialized unique MAC address and an integrated PCB antenna (400m range). This low-power, 2.4 GHz module incorporates various RF components such as crystal oscillator, bypass and bias passives with integrated MAC, baseband, RF and power amplifier. It is designed to be used with a TCP/IP software stack.
IC/Module: MCW1001 Companion Controller
MCW1001A is a companion chip to the MRF24WB0 802.11 module. It provides simple socked based method of sending and receiving data from the MRF24WB0 802.11 module. The onboard TCP/IP stack and 802.11 connection manager simplify the connection between a wireless network and the TCP/IP stack management.
WiFi Plus Click features SMD jumpers (J1, J2) that connect RTS and CTS lines of the MCW1001 controller to the SCL and SDA lines on mikroBUS host connector, respectively. Considering that all mikroBUS host connectors on a target board usually share the same I2C lines, these jumpers must not be soldered if you want to use SCL and SDA pins on other module in the same time. Jumpers J1 and J2 are not soldered by default.
- WiFi Plus Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)