Wiggler JTAG/BDM Interface
The original Wiggler. The Wiggler is a low-cost JTAG/BDM interface connected to a host PC via a parallel printer port.
It provides the connection for debugging target CPU code and for programming on-board flash memory.
- Different models support a wide range of BDM, EJTAG and JTAG Interfaces. Choose the model you require below when ordering.
- JTAG clock rates from 60KHz to 380KHz
- Connects to the host PC parallel port. Works best in EPP mode
- Can debug up to 255 devices in a single JTAG scan chain
- For new projects we recommend using the usb2Wiggler low-cost JTAG interface
The Wiggler is a parallel port interface for either JTAG or BDM debugging. Slower than a Raven, it is however a stable, easy to use device and is fully compatible with all of our Windows software. The Wiggler is compatible with Windows on a PC platform.
The Wiggler is a low-cost interface used in the design, debug, and programming of microprocessor and microcontroller based embedded systems. One side of the Wiggler interfaces to the parallel port of a host IBM compatible PC and the other side connects to an OCD (On-Chip Debug) port of the target system. This port may be JTAG, E-JTAG, OnCE, COP, BDM, or any of several other types of connections.
The Wiggler is fully compatible with all Macraigor Systems software tools.
The Wiggler has now been superceeded by the low-cost usb2Wiggler for new development projects.
- Wiggler JTAG/BDM interface (1)
- Mains power supply (some versions)
- IEEE1284 parallel port cable (1)