XBEE Click Board
Introduce wireless functionality to end-point devices in ZigBee mesh networks using the XBEE Click Board from MikroE. Intended to provide low-cost wireless connectivity to electronic devices, this click board features the Digi International
- Based on the XB24CZ7PIS-004 module
- Indoor range 60 metres; line-of-sight range up to 1.2km
- Interoperable with other ZigBee compliant devices
- UART or SPI communication interface
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Commission button and Associate LED
- 2.4-2.5 GHz frequency band, RF data rate up to 250 Kbps
- Uses a 3.3V power supply only
- Low power consumption
- 15 general-purpose I/O lines
- Link budget of 110 dB
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: XB24CZ7PIS-004 RF Module
XB24CZ7PIS-004 is an embedded network-compatible RF module that operates at 2.4-2.5GHz band with a range of up to 60 metres indoor and up to 1.2 km outdoors (line of sight). It aids in easy deployment with a commissioning button and an associated LED. Using this, the user can issue simple configuration commands with subsequent button presses (joining or leaving networks, self-identification, restoring default values etc.).
XBEE click board has a commission button to issue simple configuration commands from the field. This push button enables the user to send simple commands to configure how the node relates to the network. It interprets the input depending on how many times the button is pressed in a row. .
XBEE click allows user to choose UART or SPI line for data transmission. Depending on the communication line selected, user can set the interrupt feature by using the ATT/DTR jumper. ATT is for SPI; DTR for UART. .
- XBee Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!